Decentralization, a new and growing power, a diamond in the rough... The Rise of Crypto is shaking up the powers that be, creating from scratch wealth out of technology utilized by skilled actors, changing the very fabric of the economic world... Technology enabling us to make money via skill... A light flip switches and something from nothing... And this is just the start... The start of the Crypto Revolution! Hello there, I am wam crypto... Well, I did it! for the last 48 hours I've dug heavily into the nerd world of coding cryptocurrency learning solidity, ethereum, blockchains, and brushing up on my HTML and CSS, oh not to mention a bit of JavaScript here and there, man I sure missed the code world! A little bit of relaxation and isolation this weekend lead me into a really curious and creative mood, a mood of ultimate nerdery, yeah not sure if nerdery is a word but let's just act like it is for now... Then it began, my google of this and that, how to code cryptocurr...
Comments
Post a Comment